Terms of Service
Welcome to Localhood (the “Platform”), which is provided by CrowdRiff Inc. (collectively, the entities will be referred to as “Localhood”, “we”, or “us”). These Terms of Service serve as an agreement between you and us and govern your use of Localhood’s sites, services, products, and content (collectively, the “Services”).
The Service allows users to discover and consume content. With an account, it provides users additional features such as the ability to create and publish content, and to redistribute content through an embeddable gallery. Content may include photo, video, audio, location, and text elements. Additional data may also be added to content including maps, directions, reviews, booking options, and other similar resources.
Please read these Terms carefully. They constitute a legal agreement between you and Localhood. By executing an agreement that references these Terms, or by accessing or using the Platform or the Services, you confirm your agreement to accept and be bound by these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time (see below), in relation to your entire relationship with Localhood, both before and after your acceptance of these Terms. If the individual who accepts these Terms is accepting on behalf of a company or other legal entity, that individual represents that they have the authority to bind that entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the term “you”, “your”, and “yourself” also refers to that entity and its affiliates. If the individual who accepts these Terms does not have that authority, or does not agree with these Terms, that individual and the company or other legal entity they represent must not accept these Terms and may not access or use the Platform or the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that we may make changes to these Terms from time to time, for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion. The most recent version of these Terms will be posted at localhood.com/terms. If the changes that we make include material changes that affect your rights and obligations, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of the changes in advance. Your continued use of the Services after we post and/or notify you of any changes to the Terms means that you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms as amended.
2. Access to and use of the Platform
You can use parts of the Service, such as browsing and consuming content, without having a Localhood account. However, to create and publish content, including on behalf of a corporate entity or other organization, you do need to sign up for, open, and maintain an account with Localhood.
You must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater) to create an account. If you are under the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, or if you are under the age of majority in the location from which you are using or accessing the Platform, you may not use or access the Platform and the Services.
By creating an account, you represent, warrant, and covenant that you (i) can form a binding contract with Localhood; (ii) will comply with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; (iii) will provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and the organization you represent (if applicable) as prompted by our registration form or otherwise; and (iv) will maintain and update your information, including your contact information, so that it remains accurate, current, and complete at all times.
You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your account credentials and agree not to transfer to any third-party your right to use or access the Platform or Services via your account. Localhood hereby disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any unauthorized use of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use, theft, or appropriation of your account, username, or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else’s using your account, username, or password, either with or without your knowledge. For clarity, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your account.
3. Proprietary Rights and Licences (Platform, Services, and Data)
Licence to use the Platform and Services. Subject to these Terms, Localhood grants you a limited licence to use the features of the Platform and Services in accordance with these Terms. The licence granted is non-exclusive, may not be transferred or sublicensed to any other person or entity, and may be revoked by Localhood at any time, in its sole discretion.
Licence to Data. Subject to these Terms, Localhood grants you a limited licence to use the Data (as defined below) solely for your internal business purposes and in connection with your use of the features of the Platform and Services in accordance with these Terms. The licence granted is non-exclusive, may not be transferred or sublicensed to any other person or entity, and may be revoked by Localhood at any time, in its sole discretion. For clarity, Localhood has no obligation to provide you with access to or use of any Data unless otherwise required under a separate agreement between you and Localhood.
Ownership of the Platform and the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Platform and the Services, including any and all intellectual property rights in or related to them, are, will be, and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Localhood, its affiliates, its licensors, or their respective successors and assigns. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Platform or the Services convey or will convey to you any right, title, or interest in or in relation to the Platform or the Services, except for the limited licence that is granted to you expressly in these Terms. All rights in and to the Platform, the Services, and the intellectual property in and related to them are expressly reserved by their owner(s), except to the extent of the licence expressly granted to you in these Terms.
Ownership of Content. You acknowledge and agree that, except for public domain material and your personal information, all content, information, documents, and material on or that form part of the Platform and the Services from time to time (the “Content” ) are protected by copyright and other laws and are, will be, and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Localhood, its affiliates, its licensors, or their respective successors and assigns. All rights in and to the Content are reserved by its owner(s) except to the extent of the limited licence expressly granted to you in these Terms. Other than to the extent expressly authorized in these Terms, you may not directly or indirectly host, store, use, run, reproduce, copy, distribute, display, present, publish, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, make available, sublicense, sell, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge with other data, translate, modify, or otherwise exploit the Content, in whole or in part, or authorize else to do so, without the express prior written consent of its owner(s).
Ownership of Trademarks. You acknowledge and agree that any and all trademarks, company names, trade names, logos, product names, services names, services marks, certification marks, or other indicia of source that are used by Localhood in connection with the Platform or the Services (the “Trademarks”) are and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Localhood, its affiliates, its licensors, or their respective successors and assigns. All rights in and to the Trademarks are expressly reserved by their owner(s). Nothing in these Terms gives you any right or licence to use any Trademark without the express written consent of its owner.
Ownership of Data. You acknowledge and agree that any and all data, performance metrics, analytics, reports, know-how, or other information related to the functionality or performance of the Platform and the Services (collectively, “Data”), regardless of how, when, or by whom they are created, are, will be, and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Localhood, its affiliates, its licensors, or their respective successors and assigns. You further acknowledge and agree that the Data is an original compilation protected by copyright law, Localhood has dedicated substantial resources to collect, manage and compile the Data, and the Data constitutes trade secrets of Localhood. All rights in and to the Data, and the intellectual property in and related to the Data, are expressly reserved by their owner(s), except to the extent of the limited licence expressly granted to you in these Terms.
4. User Content
Please read the following terms carefully. This section 4 relates to your creation and/or submission of user content on or through the Platform and the Services. Under this section, you are required to grant broad and significant rights to Localhood users of the Platform and the Services, and others, in relation to the content that you provide and/or make available on and through the Platform and the Services.
Definition of “User Content”. Localhood may, in its discretion, permit you to create, submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available to Localhood and other users, through the Platform and the Services, including in connection with the creation, submission, publication, or making available content or other materials that may include trademarks, trade names, logos, product names, services names, services marks, certification marks, other indicia of source, text, copy, captions, taglines, slogans, concepts, ideas, plans, frameworks, graphics, images, photographs, animation, designs, layouts, maps, charts, plans, schematics, artwork, videos, film, footage, choreography, music, sound recordings, performers’ performances, or other literary, dramatic, musical, or artistic works (“User Content”).
Licence of User Content.
- Licence to Localhood. You or the owner of your User Content still own the copyright to User Content sent to us, but by creating, submitting, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available any User Content on or through the Platform or Services, you hereby grant Localhood and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and licence to host, use, reproduce, distribute, display, present, publish, communicate to the public, perform, syndicate, broadcast, make available, and make derivative works of the User Content and Adaptations (as defined below), including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto, in whole or in part, in any format or media now known or later devised, for or in connection with the Platform and Services, and the business, commercial, and promotional purposes of Localhood and its users, including providing the Services to Localhood’s users in accordance with these Terms and authorizing the use of the User Content and Adaptations by those users in any way permitted by Localhood from time to time (the “User Content Licence”). For clarity, and without limiting the foregoing, you agree that User Content Licence includes the rights to (a) modify, edit, and translate the User Content, combine and juxtapose the User Content with other content or materials, include the User Content in collective works, and create derivative works based on or including the User Content in whole or in part (collectively, “Adaptations”); and (b) use the User Content in association with any product, service, cause, or institution.
- Licence to Users. By creating, submitting, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available any User Content on or through the Platform or Services, you hereby grant to each user of the Platform or Services the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and licence to access the User Content and any Adaptations in every way permitted through the functionality of the Platform and Services from time to time and to host, use, reproduce, distribute, display, present, publish, communicate to the public, perform, syndicate, broadcast, make available, and make derivative works of the User Content and Adaptations as permitted through the functionality of the Platform and the Services from time to time and in accordance with these Terms.
Waiver of Moral Rights. You hereby waive absolutely, irrevocably, and unconditionally, in favour of Localhood and its licensees, any and all moral rights and other similar rights that you or your successors or assigns may enjoy, now or in the future, throughout the world, in relation to the User Content, including any right to the integrity of the User Content, to be associated with it by name or pseudonym, and to control or restrain its use in association with any product, service, cause, or institution.
Permissions. You agree that, before you create, submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available any User Content on or through the Platform or the Services, you will obtain from all persons who are, or whose intellectual or other property is, identified, depicted, or otherwise referred to in the User Content, all licences, permissions, consents, and waivers, including waivers of moral rights (“Permissions”) that are necessary for Localhood, its users, and their respective affiliates, service providers, representatives, licensees, successors, and assigns to exercise their rights in and to the User Content in accordance with these Terms. If Localhood determines that any Permission is in any way deficient, you must remove the affected material, or cause it to be removed, from the User Content or remove the User Content from the Platform and the Services, and Localhood may take any other steps it considers necessary or expedient to address the apparent deficiency. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for keeping all Permissions current, at your sole cost and expense, for so long as the User Content remains available or accessible on or through the Platform or the Services.
Representations, Warranties, and Covenants: User Content. In relation to all User Content that you create, submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available on or through the Platform or the Services, you represent, warrant, and covenant that
- the User Content is and will be completely original to you, its sole author (as that term is used in the Copyright Act (Canada), or you are the duly-authorized licensee of the User Content with full right and authority to grant all rights and licences granted by these Terms;
- you have or will acquire, and will keep current, all Permissions necessary to grant all rights and licences granted in relation to the User Content by these Terms;
- you have not copied and will not copy any User Content from any other works or subject matter and will ensure that the User Content, and its use by Localhood, its affiliates, and their respective licensees and assigns in accordance with these terms, does not and will not violate, infringe. or misappropriate any intellectual property, proprietary, personality, privacy, or other right of any third party, anywhere in the world, or result in the violation of any applicable laws; and
- you will not submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available any User Content that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, racist, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by Localhood in its sole discretion; is illegal, encourages or advocates for illegal activity, or discusses and encourages the commission of illegal activities; expresses or implies that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by us or that indicates that you are an employee or representative of Localhood; or violates, infringes, or misappropriates any intellectual property, proprietary, personality, privacy or other right of any third-party or results in the violation of any applicable laws.
Removing Content. You may remove your User Content from the Service at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. User Content that may have been copied or used for a derivative work may still be visible (including without limitation any stories that may have been created by other Users using your User Content). You must remove your User Content if you no longer have the rights required by these terms.
Publicity. You hereby grant to Localhood and its affiliates the right to use, reproduce, and display your User Content, as well as your name, trademarks, brands and/or logos, in its professional portfolios, public and other presentations, websites, social media channels, contributor lists, and customer lists, for the purpose of promoting Localhood’s business and professional activities. For clarity, this licence includes the right to list you as a current or past client of Localhood or a contributor of User Content to Localhood, each as the case may be.
5. User Feedback
Localhood welcomes any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have to improve the Platform and the Services (“Feedback”), either through the Platform or by contacting us directly at email@example.com. By submitting Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Localhood under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you. No Feedback will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and Localhood will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Feedback.
6. Content Disclaimers
Localhood does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, appropriateness, or fitness for any purpose of any content transmitted on or through the Platform or the Services, including User Content. You acknowledge that the Platform and the Services simply act as conduits for facilitating consumer engagement through the publication, dissemination, and making available of User Content, and that all content posted on, transmitted through, or linked through the Platform is the sole responsibility of the user from whom the content originated. You therefore acknowledge and agree that
- Localhood does not control, and is not responsible for, content made available through the Platform or Services;
- Localhood reserves the right to review and delete any content (including User Content) at any time, in its sole discretion, for any reason, including that, in Localhood’s sole judgment, such content violates these Terms;
- Localhood has no obligation to screen, preview, censor, or alter any content;
- by using the Platform and Services, you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, misleading or offensive; and
- you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of the Platform and the Services.
By using the Platform and the Services, you agree that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate the risks associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness, and appropriateness of the Platform, the Services, and the content they may contain, or to which they may provide or facilitate access, from time to time. Under no circumstances will Localhood be liable to you in any way for any content, including but not limited to any User Content, that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information (including personal and health information), for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content created, submitted, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on, through or in association with the Platform or the Services, or for the removal of any content from the Platform or the Services for any reason. For clarity, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that the inclusion of any User Content on or through the Platform and Services does not imply Localhood’s endorsement of such User Content and that Localhood does not make any claim as to the accuracy of legality of any User Content.
7. Advertiser Disclaimer
Localhood does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any User Content, data, advertising, products, goods, or services available or unavailable from or through any third party advertised on or linked to through the Platform or the Services (collectively, “Advertisers” and each an “Advertiser”). You agree that, if you use or rely on any User Content, or data, advertisement, products, goods, or services purportedly available from or through any Advertiser, Localhood is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with that use or reliance. Your dealings with any Advertiser or other user, and any terms, conditions, representations, or warranties associated with those dealings, are solely between you and that Advertiser or other user and do not involve Localhood. You should make whatever investigations that you deem reasonable or necessary or appropriate before contacting, hiring, purchasing products or services from, or otherwise engaging with any Advertiser or other user.
8. Linked Website Disclaimer
The Platform or the Services may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience only. Localhood is not responsible for those websites and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Localhood either monitors or endorses them. Please be aware that these third-party websites are governed by separate terms and conditions and privacy policies. We encourage you to be aware when you click these links and leave our Platform. Your use of these third-party websites is at your own risk. Localhood is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to have been caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information, content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites or linked resources.
9. Availability and Currency of the Platform and Services
While Localhood endeavours to keep downtime to a minimum, we cannot promise that the platform or availability of the services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. We reserve the right to interrupt or suspend access to the Platform or the availability of the Services, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice for any reason and you will not be entitled to any refund of fees or other compensation for any such interruption or suspension.
You are solely responsible, at your own expense, for obtaining and maintaining all Internet access, computer hardware, and other equipment and services needed to access and use the Platform and the Services.
Localhood updates the information on the Platform and in the Services periodically. However, Localhood cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of that information. Localhood may revise, supplement or delete information, User Content, and services or resources contained on the Platform or included in the Services and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current, or prospective users.
10. Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to the inherent technical limitations of the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on the Platform or included in the Services. Due to the ability of third parties to share certain content and materials, computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be downloaded inadvertently from the Platform or transmitted inadvertently through the Services. Localhood recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Localhood is not responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses, or other destructive, harmful, or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise affect the use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Platform or the Services or your downloading or otherwise acquiring any content, User Content or other Materials (as defined below) or information from the Platform or through the Services.
11. General Representations and Warranties
Mutual Representations. Each party represents and warrants that it has validly entered into these Terms and has the legal power to do so.
12. General Restrictions and Code of Conduct
While using the Platform or the Services you agree to comply with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Platform and the Services. In addition, you agree that you will not:
- attempt to access another user’s account, including, without limitation, by attempting to use another user’s credentials to create an account on the Platform unless you are expressly authorized to do so;
- use the Platform or the Services for a commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third-party in a manner that is not permitted by these Terms;
- reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code to the Platform or the Services;
- remove any proprietary notices, labels, or other rights management information from the Platform or the Services;
- transmit or disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation through the Platform or the Services;
- collect, store, or attempt to collect or store from the Platform or the Services any personal information of other users without their express permission;
- impersonate or misrepresent your qualifications or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- mirror or frame any part of the Platform, the Services, or any of the content they contain, without our express prior written consent or as expressly permitted by these Terms;
- use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine”, or otherwise reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or the Services, without our express prior written consent;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- engage in any conduct which we, in our sole discretion, deem to be detrimental to our interests, including, without limitation, acting or failing to act in a manner contrary to these Terms, or intentionally interfering with the Platform, the Services, or our computer systems; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the above.
Engaging in prohibited conduct constitutes a breach of these Terms and may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution under applicable laws. Localhood reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account, without a refund of any purchases or settlement of any outstanding accounts, if you have violated these Terms, misused the Platform, the Services, or any User Content or Materials they contain, or acted in a manner that Localhood regards as inappropriate or unlawful.
13. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Platform, the Services, Data, all User Content, and any and all other content, information, and other materials available through the Platform (collectively, the “Materials”) are provided “as is”, “where is” and “with all faults”, without express or implied representation, warranty, or condition of any kind. To the maximum extent permissible under law, Localhood disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to implied representations, warranties, or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Localhood does not represent or warrant that the Platform, the Services, the User Content, or the Materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this Platform, Services, User Content and the Materials, including without limitation any of the information contained therein.
In no event will Localhood, any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, investors, partners, principals, agents, employees, staff, contractors, successors, licensees, or assigns (together, the “Localhood Parties”) be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential, or other similar damages whatsoever, or for any damages for loss of profits, loss of revenues, or loss of information, arising under or out of these Terms, including without limitation, your use of, reliance upon, access to, or exploitation of the Platform, the Services, Data, any User Content or Materials, or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, even if the Localhood Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence and misconduct), infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise.
In any event, the Localhood Parties’ total maximum aggregate liability under these terms or in connection with the use or exploitation of any or all part of the Platform, the Services, Data, or any User Content or Materials, in any manner whatsoever, will be limited to Five Canadian Dollars ($5.00 CAD).
The Localhood Parties do not assume any risks beyond those expressly stated in these terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Localhood Parties from and against any claim, loss, obligation, demand, damage, cost, liability, or expense (including legal fees and disbursements) they may incur, directly or directly, arising from (i) your use of or access to the Platform or Services; (ii) your violation of any term of the Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third-party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Platform and/or the Services.
15. Governing Law
These Terms and your use of our Platform and Services are governed by the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable to contracts made and performed entirely within Ontario. Any dispute arising under these Terms will be resolved by the courts located in Toronto, Ontario, which you agree will have jurisdiction over any such dispute.
We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular mobile device.
16. Copyright Dispute Policy (Canada)
If you believe that material or content that resides or is accessible on or through the Platform or Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of claimed infringement to Localhood, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address: 1200-225 King St W
Toronto, ON, M5V 3M2, Canada. The notice should contain the following information:
- contact information about the claimant, including name, mailing address, and other particulars required to communicate with the claimant;
- identification of the work or other subject matter to which the claimed infringement relates;
- a description of the claimant’s interest or rights in or to the work or other subject matter;
- identification of electronic location of the infringing material to which the claimed infringement relates, with sufficient detail so that Localhood is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- the date and time of the commission of the claimed infringement; and
- any other information that may be prescribed under applicable laws.
The notice may not contain any of the following:
- an offer to settle the claimed infringement;
- a request or demand, made in relation to the claimed infringement, for payment or for personal information;
- any reference, including by way of hyperlink, to such an offer, request, or demand; or
- any other information that may be prescribed under applicable laws or regulations.
If the notice is not compliant with these requirements, Localhood will have no legal or other obligation to take any action in relation to the claimed infringement.
If a proper bona fide infringement notice is received in accordance with these Terms, it is Localhood’s policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material; notify the user that posted, submitted or uploaded the subject content that Localhood has removed or disabled access to the material; and where Localhood deems appropriate, discipline repeat offenders, in accordance with applicable laws, by suspending or terminating the offender’s access to or use of the Platform, the Services, and the User Content and Materials they contain, in whole or in part.
17. Termination and Suspensions
Localhood may, at any time and from time to time, without notice, suspend or terminate your access or right to use to the Platform or the Services if Localhood determines, in its sole discretion, that
- you have violated or otherwise breached these Terms;
- any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete; or
- you, or any other parties, are obtaining unauthorized access to the Platform, the Services, any User Content or Materials, or any other systems or information of Localhood.
A suspension may be for such period of time as Localhood considers necessary to permit the thorough investigation of the conduct at issue.
You agree that, upon the suspension or termination of your access or right to use the Platform or the Services, you will immediately cease and desist from all use of the Platform and the Services unless and until access is restored by Localhood.
You may not assign, transfer, sublicense, or convey these Terms, including any rights granted by Localhood and obligations assumed by you, except with Localhood’s prior written consent. We may assign, transfer, sublicense, or convey these Terms, and our rights and obligations under them, to any third party without notice to you.
No waiver of satisfaction of a condition or non-performance of an obligation under these Terms is effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party granting the waiver or that party’s authorized representative. Unless expressly granted in writing and signed by the party granting the waiver or that party’s authorized representative, no waiver will extend to any subsequent non-satisfaction of a condition or non-performance of an obligation under these Terms, whether or not of the same or similar nature to that which was waived. No waiver will affect the exercise of any other rights or remedies under these Terms. Any failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy will not constitute, or be deemed to constitute, a waiver of that right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy will affect further exercise of any right or remedy.
The headings used in these Terms and its division into articles, sections, schedules, exhibits, appendices, and other subdivisions do not affect its interpretation.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms, together with any additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of your use of the Platform, Services, User Content and/or Materials and to any separate written agreement between you and Localhood, constitute the entire agreement; there are no representations, covenants, or other terms other than those set out thereunder, and supersedes any previous discussions, understandings, or agreements, between the parties relating to its subject matter.
19. Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the Platform, the Services, any User Content or Materials, or these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com.