We’ve partnered with Louisiana Travel to work with content creators like yourself. You’ll capture authentic content to show off the top spots the state has to offer and get paid for your work! To get started:
- Become a Localhood creator.
- We’ll be in touch via email to help you navigate downloading the app, getting paid for your work, and how to participate in Content Challenges.
- You’ll be notified of new Content Challenges in your area on a regular basis, or simply scroll down to see what’s available now.
- Create assigned Localhood Stories through our app for each Content Challenge you’d like to participate in.
- Get paid for your work and use it to fuel your next adventure!
Mardi Gras - throw me something mister!
While people may associate Mardi Gras with New Orleans, nearly every community across Louisiana has their own way of celebrating. From a range of parades, delicious king cakes, masked balls and even a chicken chase, there is no shortage of local events and traditions. This challenge is all about showcasing Mardi Gras events and festivities beyond New Orleans.
- All Localhood Stories submitted for this challenge must relate to Mardi Gras and be located outside of New Orleans.
- All stories must meet our base guidelines, please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about them.
- Each creator can submit a maximum of 3 Localhood Stories for this challenge.
- Stories must be submitted no later than February 22.
- Louisiana Travel reserves the right to not compensate Stories that do not meet the theme or the requirements outlined here.
Show Off Your Localhood
We recommend starting off with this Challenge, it’s a great way to use footage you might already have. Create Localhood Stories to show off your three favorite spots around your neighborhood or city – the kind of places you would recommend to a friend who’s visiting for a few days!
- Story must take place outside of New Orleans.
- Localhood Stories submitted for this challenge must tell a story about a local business, experience, or attraction in Louisiana. This can be a local coffee shop, unique food experiences, a nearby hike, or get creative!
- All Stories must meet the base guidelines.
- Each creator can submit a maximum of three Stories for this challenge.
- Louisiana Travel reserves the right to not compensate Stories that do not fall under this theme or do not meet the requirements.