We’ve partnered with Georgetown & Scott County Tourism to work with content creators like yourself. You’ll capture authentic content to show off the top spots that Georgetown, Kentucky has to offer and get paid for your work! Create stories that share your local expertise with travellers when it comes to the birthplace of bourbon, and Kentucky’s horse headquarters! To get started:
- Become a Localhood creator.
- We’ll be in touch via email to help you navigate downloading the app, getting paid for your work, and how to choose which assignments you want.
- Select which Points of Interest you want to cover from the available list.
- Create assigned Localhood Stories through our app.
- Get paid for your work!
Earn Rewards from Georgetown, KY
From horse power to horse play, Georgetown offers a diverse list of things to do in Kentucky, indoors and out. Pet a thoroughbred champion, feel the thunder of a new engine roar to life, meet one of the sassiest belles in Kentucky, catch a live show and stroll along a bustling Victorian-era downtown with architectural charm and locally-owned shops, restaurants, craft breweries and a bourbon distillery. Georgetown, KY has curated a list of top spots showcasing what Georgetown has to offer – from entertainment, outdoor activities to an incredible food scene. To earn rewards, simply take travellers along with you as you explore and showcase your assigned destinations.
- All stories must meet the base guidelines.
- Follow any provided brand guidelines.
- Create assigned Stories within 3 weeks.
- Georgetown, KY reserves the right to not compensate Stories that do not capture the Point of Interest, were not assigned to the creator or do not meet the above requirements.