We’ve partnered with Destination BC to work with content creators like yourself. You’ll capture authentic content to show off the top spots the province has to offer and get paid for your work! To get started:
- Become a Localhood creator.
- We’ll be in touch via email to help you navigate downloading the app, getting paid for your work, and how to participate in Content Challenges.
- You’ll be notified of new Content Challenges in your area on a regular basis, or simply scroll down to see what’s available now.
- Create assigned Localhood Stories through our app for each Content Challenge you’d like to participate in.
- Get paid for your work and use it to fuel your next adventure!
Tourist in your own Town
This is where an introductory paragraph would go to describe the Content Challenge. Include some examples of content that we’re looking for from creators and inspiration for what they might capture. A total of 2-3 sentences is ideal.
- All Stories must meet the base guidelines.
- All Stories must follow Destination BC’s content checklist.
- Stories must be submitted by [date].
- Each creator can submit a maximum of [number] Stories for this challenge.
- Destination BC reserves the right to not compensate Stories that do not fall under this theme or do not meet the guidelines above.